Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cardigans





I have a slight obsession: Cardigans! I’m cold all of the time, and I mean ALL of the time. I make sure to always have a cardigan at work and at church. If I'm going out at all I take a sweater. 

There are two brands that I like more than others those are Mossimo and Merona. Mossimo has pockets which I appreciate. I like Mossimo sweaters so much that I started buying them in all colors. It’s become a bit of an obsession. I’ve been looking for a red one for months, and I finally found one this week! Merona’s sweaters are softer.

 These sweaters went out style a little while ago, so I’ve found them all at second hand stores, because I can’t just go to the store and buy them.  Some of the Merona’s sweaters I’ve bought brand new, however I’ve never paid more than $5 for any of them. 










 Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment