Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Monday, July 27, 2015

Need A Laugh? Stop Taking Yourself So Seriously



Do you know what I’ve discovered? Let me tell you:

Zits!
They’re the pits!
They leave me at the end of my wits.
On my nerves they get.
While all alone I sit.

One day they’ll be gone
And I’ll sing a new song
That day I’ll be free
I’ll have confidence in me!

So basically I’ve discovered that most of the time I take myself and others way too seriously. If I have a bad hair day or something, I think my whole life is ruined, and that no one will want to be my friend ever again. False! 

What are we going to do about that? Probably nothing. However, I find on days that I’m feeling a little down, sometimes I need a little pick me up. One great way to do that is to download the Pandora app. If you already have that then add the Brian Regan Radio Station. It’s full of stand up comedy and it is hilarious! I tried telling my mom one of the jokes with my sister once, and we ended up crying because we thought it was so funny. 

Also, recently I found that the #primedayfail Tweets on Twitter are hilarious, and once again I found myself crying because I was laughing so hard.Prime Day Fail Tweets Read some jokes. Better, tell some jokes.



This last video makes me laugh every time. He's so witty. However after the 4:00 minute mark it swears a few times, and could potentially offend someone. Watch at your own risk. 
 


Stop taking yourself so seriously. We’re human.  


No comments:

Post a Comment