Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MLIA: My Life Is Average



A few years ago I was obsessed with this website called MLIA.com Basically people would write down average things that would happen to them in their everyday life, and then post about it. I have a few favorites that I still tell to people, but here are some good ones I just found. 

Today me and my sister went to Olive Garden we asked them "Can you direct us to your garden of olives?" The look they gave us was priceless. MLIA

Today, I realised vollyball is just a more intense version of "Don't let the balloon touch the floor" MLIA 

Today, my AP Calculus class was having a test on graphing functions. Thirteen minutes into the test a kid shouted out, "Holy shift! Look at the asymptote on that mother function." This earned the kid extra credit and the math department now has new t-shirts. MLIA

today, my sister and i were walking home when we notice two black guys waking toward us. instead of passing each other, the two guys seperated and allowed us to walk in between them. as we passed i heard one of them say "yes! another oreo!" the other responded with "double stuffed!" MLIA.

I abbreviated my name like J. Lo, and it didn't work so well for me. E. Re. MLIA

Anyway, you get the idea. It’s a funny website, and a great way to waste time when you’re not wanting to study for your next test at school.  So, today I had a pretty average day, and I thought I’d write a post about it.

It all started when I went to work. I was a little late because I didn’t get up to my alarm. Then I had 3 really hard transcripts. They took me all day, and even my boss wasn’t sure what to do with them. After work I decided I should go get something to eat for lunch. I tried to think of someone I could invite to go with me, but I decided I’d just go get take-out instead of eating at a table by myself. I’ve never done that actually. I’d rather sit in my car and eat instead of sitting in a restaurant and eating by myself. So I followed the signs and ended up at Noodles And Company. 



I went inside and ordered some delicious looking food. Then I sat down. I pulled out my phone and started a playing a game, so I’d look distracted and wouldn’t have to talk to anyone. I wanted to talk to people, but the only one available was the older looking gentleman sitting next to me. So instead I just pretended to be busy. Nevertheless a man came walking in and ordered food as well. I He was just standing there, and there was plenty of room to sit down, so I just kept my thoughts to myself. After a few minutes he came over to me, and asked if he could sit by me. I asked him if he’d ever played the game I was playing on my phone. He said no. He worked at the Best Buy across the street and came over for lunch. 

He had a nice looking fohawk, and gages in his ears. He seemed really nice. I explained to him that I recently ventured into a Best Buy for the first time, but the whole time I was in there, I could only think of the TV show Chuck.


 I was sure there were secret agents everywhere. Then he confessed something to me: He was in fact a spy! Yeah, it was a good few minutes. Then my food came. Instead of asking him if he wanted to eat lunch together I said, “Nice to meet you. Bye.” Then I stood up and walked out to my car. I drove home and ate lunch by myself.


Later tonight while driving home I almost hit a deer and almost got hit by two other dear. Oh dear!
What can I say… MLIA

Also I love Lunch. I sing this song everyday! Improv Everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment