Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tender Mercy

Today has been one big miracle! It's been 3 years since I last logged into this account, and I've tried a few times to remember my password. I literally tried just about everything to get back in here. The problem with trying to break back into something that I've locked myself out of, is that I always put really bizarre answers, so that no one will be able to figure out how to get it, but then I don't write it down, and I can't get in. They have it so they can text you a password now...well, I put my home phone number there, because I was afraid of the internet a while back. So when they offered to send me a text with a verification code, I obviously couldn't get it, because it was sent to a land line. So I've decided to change how I do a few things now. I've come to that bridge, and I've decided to cross it!
After all of this, I'm taking it as a sign that I need to get back on here and blog! I don't feel like my life is really that exciting, but I was inspired by stake conference today. The lady who was speaking talked about a girl that she taught in the MTC. She said that she gave the girl her email address, so that she could receive her emails every week. About a month goes by, and the teacher, never heard back from her student. Then one day she gets an email from this girl that says, “Dear MTC Teacher Becky Daniels (or something like that, I can’t remember right now.), For the past month I thought you were getting my emails, but I just realized that you weren’t. You see, I typed in your email, and I thought you were getting it, but I guess I miss spelled your email address in my email list, and I’ve been sending my mission emails to someone else. I got an email this week from a different Becky Daniels, that I thought was you that said, ‘Dear Sister Call, I don’t know who you are, and I think you’ve been sending your emails to the wrong person, but what I’ve been reading about your missionary stories has touched my heart, and I just wanted to let you know that I’ve started meeting with the missionaries.’ I hope that makes sense, It’s so much easier to tell in person, but isn’t that such a great story! Missionary work is so important, and the Lord finds ways for his children to be taught! I think it's about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment