Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who's that in the mirror?



I'm a graduate! I got my associates degree and am off to pursue my dreams and academic career else where. I haven't posted in a while, mostly because I wasn't quite sure what to write. I wasn't sure about my future, and I'm still in the process of figuring out my past. I realized that while people like to read stories about happy people and their perfect lives, that there really aren't a lot of people out there. People fail, lies are told, and some people walk out of our lives forever. My life has good and bad. I haven't always gotten the nicest things, the best grades, or everything that I wanted. I come from a divorced home, middle class, and have had to work hard for what I wanted. I realize now that this is all part of the human experience. When we fall we need to get back up, and when we're having a good day we need to smile and lift the hands that hang down. We are always continually growing and changing; sometimes we just need to look at something from a different angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment