Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bring On the Rain




I've discovered something about my self today. I love the rain. Not only that, I just love the sound of running water. It doesn't matter what it is. It could be rain, a water fountain, any fountain, a river, lake, stream, a shower, whatever it is it makes me ponder and think about things better. I also love the smell of rain. It doesn't really rain a lot where I live, so I like when it's around. The only problem is that I don't really like getting wet. If I have an umbrella I'm happy. I also like listening to people play the piano, or listen to bands play classical or jazz music. My mind wanders and I can concentrate and know that my thoughts won't be interrupted. Maybe this is why I love these few things. It's a time my mind can just relax and think about things that have happened during the day. At these moments I also feel super creative, and I think of all sorts of crazy things to do. The rain does weird things to people. Today my teacher came into class wearing a Mohawk in order to teach us about stereotyping. Bring on the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment