Elysha's World

Elysha's World

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This is What Happens When College Students Don't Get Enough Sleep

Today I had a huge geology test on how to read maps. It wasn't as hard as I had expected, but I did study for at least four hours yesterday. I was so tiered at the library last night. My brain was so full and I felt like it was about to explode. I was studying with two of the girls that I live with. We were all needed sleep, were tiered of studying for the night, and we all wanted to leave. So I leaned over to Stu and started to be very facetious. I was like, "Remember when we took our geology fossil lab exam and instead of putting feces you put fetus!" We all burst out laughing. She couldn't remember the word for petrified poop, so she put the next best thing. So she said, "Remember when you were in your communications class last semester, and you confused the word circumscribed and circumcised in your speech!" We were laughing really loud and getting some funny looks. I then decided to play the closing song of the library very loud on my Ipod on the main floor, because we were leaving. The librarian told me to turn it off and gave me a very sour face. So I turned it off and we left while crying from laughter. It was over all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment